So I am a talker... I know that statement surprises no one. But ever since coming to law school I have gotten weird about confidentiality. The vast majority of my life is an open book; if you want to know just ask. I have found out that is not the case with most people. I don't have any traumatic story where I reveled to someone that they were adopted (let my mom do that one to her hairdresser), but I think I've just been told so many times to keep things hush or confidential that I think I am repeat those words out of habit. Is this a good thing? Is it some subliminal professional responsibility thing where I am programed in order to be good at attorney-client confidentiality? Am I giving in to a society that is so overloaded with information that I find myself becoming a more private person?
Take this blog, I have been thinking about erasing my last name on my profile. (If you look and it's not there you know I have given in.) Well, maybe that's because this girl needs a J-O-B after graduation and supposedly firms are not huge fans of blogs that are not law related. Besides that.....I did have two stalkers in college.
No comments:
Post a Comment