Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Artomatic

So earlier this summer I had the very fun experience of teaching a workshop in Photography for a DC art show called Artomatic. It was a fabulous exhibit showcasing DC artists, musicans, and performers that ran for about a month and a half. Because the individual shows and exhibits were being set up during my final exams I chose not to exhibit my art this year, but am trying to get a collection together to show next year. Instead I put on a Photography 101 workshop for anyone to attend. It was such a fun experience!!!! I had 25-30 people each time. It was a beginers workshop since I have been out of the photography world for a bit, but it was great and I hope to teach this same one and an advanced workshop next year.

Anyway, I was able to put together a power point slide show for the class and will do my best to get it posted onto this site so that everyone can use it. I also found out that my workshop was a pick of the week by others and mentioned on DCist!

No comments: