Long story short, JM and I work together a couple of days a week. I like to leave right on time. JM is prone to leave 15 minutes or so after the bell has rung. So in a creative attempt to leave on time, here is our IM conversation: (IM names have been changed to protect the innocent)
weatherly (5:14:18 PM): this is GOD, that's right, I have taken over Weatherly's IM. I am here to tell you that it is MY will that you leave work this evening on time at 5:30pm. I am giving you a 16 minute warning. Obey my commands.
johnmark (5:15:36 PM): wow, that is special
weatherly(5:15:45 PM): what is?
weatherly (5:20:40 PM): This is GOD. You have 10 minutes.
johnmark (5:20:58 PM): blasphemy is a sin
weatherly (5:21:28 PM): what are you talking about...? and what is special?
johnmark is mobile (5:22:58 PM)
weatherly (5:27:55 PM): This is GOD. You have 3 minutes.
Exit time 5:33pm- not to shabby :)
1 comment:
YAY!!! you're back! i've missed you!!!
Post a Comment