Wednesday, July 18, 2012

"Stuff" Cochabambinos Don't Say

Said someone from Cochabamba never:

  • I hate how everyone is early to my parties!
  • Did you get that at Target?
  • What's a trufi?
  • I really need a tan.
  • I'm so worried I won't be able to find a wedding dress store in this city!
  • Let's go get a juicebox!
  • I pet every dog I see.
  • Are you on the school ski team?
  • There's too much quinoa in this soup!
  • Buckle up everyone!
  • Gee, that grass at the Mormon Temple is getting dry!
  • Do you know where I can buy a legal copy of that movie?
  • My quince is only going to be 4-5 people.
  • The volume on my radio is too high!
  • I love Evo!  He's the best!
  • I think manicures are just too expensive!
  • You know what we need more of?  Rotisserie Chicken restaurants!
  • Yummy tapwater!
  • Let's listen to some country music y'all!
  • My dog is my child!
  • You won't get typoid from street food!
  • Hey honey, will you pick up a gallon of milk from the store?
  • I can't find a pharmacy!
  • What's do you use a llama fetus for?

No comments: