Monday, March 10, 2008
Gentlemen Take Note!
I want to put a plug in for my sister's friend Brooke Bryan who is a wholesale jewelry supplier. In other words, you can call her and get jewelry for half of the price you would pay in a store. Brooke only charges a small commission, but will actually pay you if you give her business (I wanted to plug her before I found that out). Anyway, she is available by phone at 334-319-3708. Brooke will also appraise the jewelry for twice the price you pay for it for your insurance records. I can personally attest that her prices are great! I have been looking for pearls and went to a reputable jeweler to price them. Brooke's price for the same piece of quality jewelry is less than half of the cost! So gentlemen, wherever you are in life, please take note!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment