Monday, June 23, 2008

We're Moving....Again!!!!

Yes, right in the middle of bar studies we are moving! Not exactly the most convenient timing, but that was not really up to us! John Mark and I are currently living in 700 square feet...so it's cozy and our couch does not make for the best guest suit....so, when our landlord told us we could not go month to month as planned and needed to sign up for a year more, we decided to start looking.

We looked and looked and found a great place, but a terrible lease made it a no go! Finally, out of sheer desperation I pointed to a building and told John Mark we should check it out because it looked pretty. Anyway, we really liked it and signed a lease on a two bedroom, two bathroom place! So visitors line up! We are so excited to be able to host lots of guests after I finish the bar!

Anyway, if you are curious, you can check out our new building, Halstead Tower. We will be moving this weekend, as we officially have the place June 27th!

1 comment:

Do you think I'm bad? said...

I'M SO COMING TO SEE YOU!!!!!!