Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Better...

Thank you to all of you who lifted my family up in prayer! My grandmother is doing better and I will not be going to Dallas as expected. I am hoping, if the Lord allows, that I will get to spend some time with her after the bar exam (and see my niece who should have popped out by then). This is huge relief as I was wondering how I was even going to get all of my books on the plane ;)

In completely unrelated news, I am so excited about my new phone that is coming tomorrow ;) I have been with T-Mobile since they started but their service in DC is awful. As of Friday, I am officially a Verizon customer and I feel extra cool that I can receive phone calls in the tunnels of the Metro. So for all of you that I speak to regularly, I apologize for the last year or so of numerous dropped calls and I look forward to speaking to you without being interrupted.

And with that I am back to the books...

No comments: