Monday, February 25, 2008

One-Track Mind

While living in DC it is hard not to be thinking about politics since it is so prevalent. Just this evening, while I was walking to class, a police officer directed me to walk on the other side of the street. Hillary is speaking in the GW auditorium this evening and they were clearing things out for security. I'm sensing that this lady follows me around!

So I guess politics has gotten the best of me! One of my best friends from high school called the other day. I asked what she was up to and she said "registering." I immediately responded with, "oh, good! You are voting in the Texas primaries!" She reminded me that she is getting married in August; a wedding I am really looking forward too. I apologized and she said that DC has given me a one-track mind!

No comments: